Thursday, March 21, 2013

Assignment 5: Fixing Broken Animations

Hello, everyone! Today I'm going to walk you through how to fix your animation when you make mistakes!

Before we begin, everybody:
  1. Please download
  2. Please download this broken animation I made: Broken Animation

Assignment 5:

I want you to be able to do 3 things:
  •  Put new frames in your animation to slow it down (this part is a review)
  •  Take pictures off of one frame and put them onto another, in the right place
  •  Make copies of frames, so something stays visible for a long time
Steps:
  1. Please follow along with me as I show you how to do these things.
  2. When finished, please save your files with the GIF button. It needs to be named "4 your name"
  3. Turn it in to me using DropItToMe. The password is the same as usual. Your file will probably be under Documents or Downloads.
  4. If you finish very quickly, see if you can make your animation longer. If you're not sure, check with me.
  5. If you finish and still have time, you may use Easytoon however you like.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment